PSG is looking for a dynamic Northern Sales Manager to join their team – could it be you? Read on!
The Northern Sales Manager will be responsible for generating sales and opportunities to support the strategic objectives of the company. The role will be predominantly focused on aerospace OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and OEM subcontractors, MRO (Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) facilities and airlines. Efficient and professional customer service is essential to ensure customer satisfaction and maximise sales revenue.
The Sales Manager will work within the team to initiate and develop sales opportunities within OEMs, OEM subcontractors, MRO facilities and airlines whilst maintaining and growing sales on existing accounts. They will be expected to develop and preserve relationships at all levels with a focus on seeking growth opportunities and meeting business objectives. They will also be expected to be alert to market trends and competitive developments.
The role will home-based and require frequent external sales visits and attending marketing events, with periodic trips to the Company’s head office in Hampshire. The Sales Manager must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner and have excellent communication skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Establish new sales channels whilst growing existing accounts
- Initiate, develop and preserve customer relationships at all levels
- Generate sales leads / manage sales pipeline through CRM
- Ability to negotiate long term agreements
- Maintain close liaison with customer services team to ensure all sales quotations and transactions are accurately processed and delivered to meet customer satisfaction
- Generate monthly sales reports and track sales to target
- Periodic attendance at meetings, tradeshows, conferences and air shows.
Education and Experience:
Essential: Field sales experience gained in the aerospace or similar market
Desirable: Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in a technical or business related discipline
Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages more particularly to support the preparation of Power Point presentations and the maintenance of Excel pivot tables for sales dashboards.
Title: Northern Sales Manager, reporting to Sales Manager EMEA
Full time position
Performance Bonus / commission
24 days annual holiday
Car Allowance +£6K or lease car
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org